Doggolandia (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to treating any information that we obtain about you in a manner that is compliant with all applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Raegulation (GDRP).
Personal Data We May Collect
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number and any other information that you choose to provide to us. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. Providing your personal data to us is necessary for processing your order for the purchase of products on the Website. The refusal to provide us with any personal data necessary for performing the above purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or fulfilling obligations required by law and other regulations.
Purposes for Which We Process Your Personal Data
We use the personal data referred to the paragraph above to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use this personal data for the purposes of:
- sending you promotional and marketing materials
- sending you notifications, updates and offers
- providing you with access to our products and services
- internal training and uses to improve our services and customer experience
- responding to any correspondence from you including enquiries, comments, complaints and technical problems
- recording your purchase history and administering your account in our Website
- market research and demographic studies
- personalising content on the channels
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliate companies or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, analysing data or in performing other tasks. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information with third parties where we are required to do so by law or regulation, such as in connection with an investigation of fraud or other legal enquiry, or in connection with other legal proceedings, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services, or threaten the rights, property or safety of our Company, our users or others.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use, disclosure, and retention of that information. Subject to applicable exceptions and limitations prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Withdraw Consent - if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw that consent prospectively at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Right of Access - you have a general right to find out if we hold and personal data relating to you.
- Right to Rectification - you have the right to rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to Erasure - you have the right, in certain cases, to have us erase any information we hold about you, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to Restriction - you have the right, in certain cases, to temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to Object - you have the right, in certain limited cases, to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint - if you are not happy with how we’ve handled your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the European data protection supervisory authority.
Our general approach is to retain your personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We generally retain your personal data for 5 years from the last contact you initiated with our site. Last Contact shall be defined as the last contact initiated by the customer and traceable by our systems or a sales associate.
We do not accept registrations or orders submitted by anyone under the age of sixteen (16) years, or any other age limit set out by the law of his/her country of residence. By registering or making any purchase on this Website, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
For more information, questions or complaints about this policy, please contact us via e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter to 473 Mundet Place, Hillside, New Jersey 07205, US for Doggolandia.
@ Doggolandia🐶 | Make the paw-sitive choice!